Before clicking Register you must enter a username, password and your code. And tick to confirm you read the t & c s.
Either your retyped username or retyped password did not match your original entry.
Communicate with meMap Pro
The mechanics of communicating with your App
To communicate using meMap Pro, you first need to email email@example.com to get a USERNAME code. To do this, send us the date (or approx date) of purchase of your App and your App code. Find your App code by choosing the Configure App option from the top right menu on the home screen of the meMap Pro. You will then receive your Username code by email (this may take a few hours). Use this at the bottom of this page to choose a username and password.
Once you have created a username and password, Frames are sent from the App's Reframe Map Outbox, and Bubbles sent from the Best Stuff Map Outbox (accessible from the top right menus in the App).
You can create items to send in both outboxes. Or copy 'Sender' Frames or 'Inbox' Bubbles sent to you by others into the outboxes, where you can react to, edit and reply to them.. Or copy 'Your own' Frames or Bubbles to the outboxes. In the outboxes the normal edit options that exist for Bubbles or Frames include an added 'tag' option where you can add or modify a hashtag subject or question to an item (for example, 'I feel this often'). You can post all of your outbox or all of 'Your own' items to another App user by inputting your username and password and their username. When you post items a pin will be generated for the username you sent to. You will need to tell, text, email etc this pin to the recipient.
Download items sent to you by ensuring you are in the Best Stuff Map if the items are Bubbles, or the Reframe Map if the items are Frames. Select Download from the top right menu. You can either use a pin to download a specified set of items. Or check the box and use the username of a Sender to generate a list of the most recent items they sent you. Follow the instructions given to get Bubbles tagged and into Inbox, or Frames into a named screen dedicated to your Sender.
If your device has an email App installed, there is an alternative option to email items to anyone you wish (emailing yourself is a useful and recommended way of backing up information you have written in Bubbles or Frames that has become valuable to you). Emailed Bubbles and Frames will be set out in the email as written text. When creating a new Frame it is possible for it to be a 'Thoughts Box'. This is an opportunity to write any thoughts and notes to add context to the Frames you are sending.
Your security and privacy
For security purposes, we have endeavoured to be very proactive. We do not require personal info like phone numbers, address or DOB, or handle your financial details. Your email address is stored on a completely separate system in a separate location from your username and password. Any of your meMap communications which pass through our server are therefore not associated with your email address (unless of course you choose it as your username - that's up to you.) This way practitioners and clients have an added layer of security: their communications are effectively anonymous communications. Additinally we use SSL and encryption to keep our server secure to industry standards.
Once you have received a Username code create your account here
Please choose a short easy-to-type username and password (recommended less than 10 characters, max 30 characters). It is important that you choose things that you will effectively remember or can keep a record of - meMap does not have a service to reset usernames and passwords. Your password will be encrypted and invisible to us.
The username you want:
Please retype this username:
The password you want:
Please retype this password:
Your USERNAME code:
Terms and conditions
1. No 100% guarantee of service is offered re processing or saving in of your configuration or communications data. meMap is intended as a low cost peer generated technology.
2. A fair usage policy exists. meMap is intended for communication about wellbeing planning, not as a messaging service. Accounts sending high volumes of messages or sending large datasets may be discontinued at the discretion of MeMap.
3. Sharing of accounts between multiple users, or publicising of account details for other potential users is prohibited. Accounts in contravention of this policy may be discontinued at the discretion of MeMap.
4. By registering a meMap username you consent for us to hold your email address, and to contact you about renewal of your subscription and any changes or offerings which we imagine will be a meaningful addition to your user experience. We will not share this information with anyone else. You may inform us at any time about which kinds of emails, if any, you wish to receive from MeMap.
5. By registering I accept the above terms and conditions.